- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Owl House
- ID: 434
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 10 Shesta Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 94 m²
- Year: 1950
- Property area: 835 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Massive rural house in great village!
Superb location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Municipal center – Suhindol and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
Today, there are English families in the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – STONE BASEMENT – OUTBUILDINGS – FIREPLACE – PARKING SPACE – APPLE ORCHARD
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, a dining room and a stone basement.
There is an amazing fireplace in the kitchen.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and three bedrooms.
Next to the house there are outbuildings with a lot of potential which can be turned into a great workshop or storage space, or even for livestock breeding.
The house has a large entrance with a shed where a car can be parked.
The garden is spacious and it is perfect for the summertime. There are many trees.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.