- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 444
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 90 m²
- Property area: 666 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Dart House
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 31 Vtora Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1966
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Great 2-storey rural house!!
Perfect location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Municipal center – Suhindol and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
Today, there are English families in the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – MANY OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – NICE VIEW – SUMMER KITCHEN – FURNACE – STONE BASEMENT – INTERNAL STAIRCASE – 2-STOREY BARN
31 Vtora Str.
Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5238
The property consists of a 2-storey brick house, a summer kitchen and many outbuildings.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a stone basement, a shower room, a kitchen and a dining room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
Some old traditional Bulgarian furniture are preserved in the house.
The internal staircase leads to the first floor and the attic.
Between the two floors there is a door to the balcony, which offers a nice view.
Next to the house, there is a summer kitchen with a furnace.
Behind the house, there are outbuildings and 2-storey barn.
Also, there is a covered parking gate.
The flat garden is suitable for growing any kind of plants, trees, flowers, etc.
The property is surrounded by greenery and beautiful nature. There you can enjoy the silence, calmness and fresh air.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
More information about Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo, click here.
More information about Municipality of Suhindol & Region, click here.
More information about District of Veliko Tarnovo, click here.
More information about Alexander Stamboliiski Dam, click here.