- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Noble House
- ID: 440
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Dolna Lipnitsa
- Street: 9 Shestdeset i treta Str.
- Rooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 110 m²
- Year: 1961
- Property area: 1000 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive 2-storey stone house with typical Bulgarian rural atmosphere!!
Wonderful property in the great village of Dolna Lipnitsa!! Superb location – only 26 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 11 miles away from the Municipal center – Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh – 10 miles. The village is also close to the Stara Planina Mountain.
Dolna Lipnitsa is very well maintained with street lighting and good roads. There are shops, cafes, a petrol station, a kindergarten, a community center, a church, a post office, a bus station, a medical center with a GP and a dentist.There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– The “Hotnitsa Waterwall” – 20 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – MADE OF STONE – OUTBUILDINGS – WELL – GAZEBO – FURNACE – PARKING SPACE – GARAGE – NICE VIEW – VINE TREES – SUMMER KITCHEN – SHOWER ROOM – STONE BASEMENT
9 Shestdeset i treta Str.
Village of Dolna Lipnitsa – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5226
The property consists of a 2-storey house made of stone, a summer kitchen, a garage, outbuildings and a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a corridor, a kitchen, a dining room, a basement, a utility room, a shower room and two more rooms.
The ground floor can be accessed by 2 different entrances.
The external staircase leads to the first floor, where you will find a corridor, 2 bedrooms and a storage room which can be easily converted into a shower room. There is also a balcony that has nice views to the garden and surrounding nature.
Some of the rooms in the house are with wooden floors.
The property has a summer kitchen with a functioning furnace.
In front of the house there is a well, a patio area and a gazebo suitable for resting and gatherings with the family on sunny days.
There is a garage with a pit and a storage space.
The spacious outbuildings are suitable for livestock breeding, for a workshop, storage, etc.
In the garden there are flowers, vine trees and some fruit trees. Also, there is free space for growing all kinds of plants, vegetables and trees.
The property has two entrances. The bigger is suitable for a covered parking space.
The property is surrounded by greenery and beautiful nature. There you can enjoy the silence, calmness and fresh air.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.