- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 483
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 88 m²
- Property area: 1344 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Diamond House
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 2 Sedemnadeseta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1960
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £450 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Wonderful 2-storey house with an amazing view in the Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo!!
Perfect location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Municipal center – Suhindol and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
Today, there are English families in the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – STONE BASEMENT – SHOWER ROOM & TOILET – ELECTRIC BOILER – INTERNAL STAIRCASE – uPVC WINDOWS – WOODEN FLOORS – STONE FLOORS – SEPTIC TANK – SATELLITE TV – OUTBUILDINGS – FURNACE
2 Sedemnadeseta Str.
Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5238
The property consists of a 2-storey house, outbuildings and a spacious flat garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, a living room and a stone basement. The kitchen and the living room are with stone floors. The basement has 2 entrances – one internal through the living room and one external.
An internal staircase leads to the first floor where you will find an entrance hall, a corridor, 2 bedrooms, a office/bedroom, a shower room & toilet with an electric boiler and a closet. Some of the rooms have wooden floors.
Part of the windows in the house are with uPVC.
The property has a satellite TV.
Next to the house there is an attached spacious outbuilding with a lot of potential which can be turned into a great workshop or storage space. Also, the property has a 2-storey outbuilding perfect for livestock breeding.
The garden is flat and spacious. It offers an incredible view of the surrounding nature.
There is a septic tank.
Also, there is a furnace and an outside sink at the front of the house.
The property has enough parking space on the street.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.
The property is spacious, very sunny and ready for living.