- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 501
- Rooms: 4
- Built area: 48 m²
- Property area: 900 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Swan House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Nedan
- Street: 3 Trideset i osma Str.
- Year: 1950
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
1-storey house with a sunny walnut tree garden, a well and a large brick barn with huge makeover potential!
Top location – 28 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 5 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and only 10 miles away from the Town of Levski.
This property has a perfect location.
There is regular bus transport to and from the nearby villages and cities.
Nedan is a well developed village with a friendly local community and a lot of expats that have chosen it as their new home. There are shops, a town hall, a post office, a community center, a church and a kindergarten.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Orthodox Church “St. Archangel Michael” located in the village;
– The Historical Museum in the Town of Pavlikeni – it preserves, promotes, researches and keeps the cultural and historical heritage of the 20 settlements in the region;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 8 miles away from the village.
TRADITIONAL LOOK – TOP LOCATION – PARKING SPACE – WALNUT TREES – BIG FLAT GARDEN – WOOD-BURNING OVEN – LARGE BASEMENT – SPACIOUS BRICK BARN – WELL
3 Trideset i osma Str.
Village of Nedan – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5231
The property consists of a 1-storey house, with a classic white exterior, full of charm and character, a large basement, a big walnut tree garden, a well and a large brick barn that you can convert into the perfect leisure space.
The house consists of two wings with separate entrances, connected by a niche with stone steps, leading to a large basement, offering a many opportunities for you to get creative and convert it according to your needs.
In the right wing of the house you will find a corridor and 2 bedrooms. The traditional doors and windows contribute to the visual character of the house and create a unique vintage atmosphere.
In the left wing of the house there are two rooms, which you can use as a kitchen, a dining room, a guest/entertainment area, an additional bedroom, etc. In the first room there is a traditional wood-burning oven, which gives a charming vintage character to the room.
There is a lovely spacious flat garden with walnut trees and lots of free space for growing your own vegetables, herbs, etc. as well as for a relaxing area. There is plenty of space for children’s outdoor plays. Also, there is a well.
The property has a spacious traditional brick barn, which you can convert into an amazing summer terrace/patio and use as the perfect entertaining space.
There is a parking opportunity on the street.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is electricity and water connected to the property.