- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Journey House
- ID: 459
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Svishtov
- Town/Village: Gorna Studena
- Street: 15 Dvadeset i parva Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 80 m²
- Year: 1957
- Property area: 2200 m²
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
2-storey rural house in a super quiet area in the Village of Gorna Studena!!
Great location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 13 miles. The Town of Svishtov is 20 miles from the house.
The village is big and well developed, with good infrastructure.
It offers various amenities, such as shops, a history museum, a church and regular bus transport to the neighbouring towns and villages.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Curative mineral waters in the village of Ovcha Mogila;
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov;
BIG PLOT OF LAND – TRADITIONAL LOOK – MANY OUTBUILDINGS – GARAGE – WELL – BIG POTENTIAL – SPACIOUS GARDEN – PARKING SPACE
15 Dvadeset i parva Str.
Village of Gorna Studena – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5294
The property consists of a 2-storey house, a garage, many outbuildings and a very spacious garden.
This 2-storey rural house is perfectly positioned on a big plot of land. The property offers the ideal blend of relaxed living and privacy. This property will appeal to those seeking quietness because it is located at the end of the street and at a sufficient distance from neighbours.
The ground floor of the house consists of an entrance hall, a corridor, a kitchen, a living room and a basement.
The first floor of the house consists of a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
From each floor of the house there is an entrance with access to the garden (behind the house).
Everyone needs more storage space and this home offers plenty because it has many outbuildings that can be used as storage, workshop, but mostly for livestock breeding.
There are many meadows around the house, which are perfect for all kinds of herds.
Behind the house there is a spacious garden that is very suitable for cultivation, for growing all kind of plants, vegetables, herbs and trees. Also, for children’s outdoor play, recreation area, BBQ area, etc.
The property offers the opportunity to design the ideal home for you. Some of the outbuildings located in it can be converted into living areas.
The property has enough space for parking on the street, and also has a garage and some big entrances that allow parking in the garden.
There is a well in the property.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful!