- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Mayfair Houses
- ID: 441
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Gorna Lipnitsa
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 130 m²
- Property area: 1300 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Absolutely amazing property – 2 STONE houses and many outbuildings with spacious garden.
Top location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 7 miles away from the Municipal center – Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh – 13 miles.
Gorna Lipnitsa is a wonderful village with many landmarks. The village is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Temple Chapel “St. Ivan Rilski” in the Village of Gorna Lipnitsa;
– The “St. Dimitar” Church – it is located in the village;
– The Agricultural Museum – it is located in the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva – only 10 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – NICE VIEW – BARN – MADE OF STONE – SHOWER ROOM WITH TOILET – TOP LOCATION – 2 HOUSES – FIREPLACE – BBQ AREA – BASEMENTS
Village of Gorna Lipnitsa – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5227
The property consists of two houses, outbuildings, a barn and a very spacious garden.
The new house was built in the early 80s of last century.
The new house is on one floor and consists of a corridor, a kitchen, a shower room with toilet and a room, suitable for a living room, a dining room or a bedroom.
Тhe old house was built in the 20s of last century.
The old house is an authentic 2-storey rustic house made of stone.
On the ground floor of the old house you will find 2 basements. Access to them is through two separate entrances.
One of the basements (right basement) has two separate rooms and there is a fireplace.
On the first floor of the old house you can feel the great rural atmosphere. The traditional Bulgarian look of the rooms well preserved for almost a century!
The first floor consists of a nice veranda, a living room with a genuine classic fireplace, a spacious room and 2 smaller rooms.
Next to the old house, there is an amazing BBQ area surrounded by stone walls.
The property has a flat and very spacious garden. There is walnut trees, a pine tree and a linden tree.
The garden is suitable for growing any kind of vegetables and fruit trees. Also, you can plant the garden with decorative grass and flowers, and enjoy the sunny days, nature and calmness.
The property has a barn and outbuildings that offer a lot of storage space. Also, they can be used for a workshop or livestock breeding, etc.
Next to the outbuilding, there is a wide parking gate.
There is parking space for plenty of vehicles of any size in the garden.
The roofs are in good condition, as shown in the photos.