- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Libra House
- ID: 460
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Karaisen
- Street: 1 Dvadeset i peta Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 120 m²
- Year: 1953
- Property area: 1750 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
2-storey house in the wonderful Village of Karaisen!!
Great location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Svishtov – 23 miles. The main road E83 passes very close to the village. The village is located on the main road 405 between the towns of Svishtov and Pavlikeni.
Near the village (about 10 minutes drive) is located the Karaisen dam.
Village of Karaisen is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Karaisen Dam – 2 miles away from the village;
– The Karaisen hiking trail – the trail starting from the center of the village;
– The Grozd Wine Cellar – it is located in the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva – only 13 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – ASPHALT ROAD – FRUIT TREES – GARAGE – OLD FURNITURE – FIREPLACE – SHOWER ROOM – MANY OUTBUILDINGS – WELL – STORAGE SPACE
1 Dvadeset i peta Str.
Village of Karaisen – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5230
This amazing property is consists of a 2-storey house, another building with a kitchen, a shower room, a workshop and an incredible garden.
On the ground floor of the house you can find a corridor, a kitchen with a traditional woodcook stove, a bedroom and a basement.
On the first floor of the house you can find a corridor and three bedrooms. There is a fireplace in the corridor. All bedrooms are with old authentic furniture (from the mid-1950s-60s).
The building attached to the main house consists of another kitchen (summer kitchen), a shower room and a workshop. The kitchen has some electrical appliances – a cookstove and refrigerators. In the workshop you will find old tools that everyone needs (for home decorating, house maintenance, car repairs, etc.).
In most of the rooms of the house there are traditional Bulgarian wood-burning stoves.
On the left side of the house there is a spacious storage room.
A magnificent flat garden offers everything you need to enjoy, for both children and adults. This spacious garden is suitable for growing all kind of plants and trees, and for a family with children it is ideal for all kinds of children’s outdoor plays. The garden offers an incredible opportunity to turn it into a dream place for relaxation, why not build a pool?!
In the property you will find many fruit trees (huge walnut, peaches, apple, mulberry, pear, cherry).
The property has many outbuildings with plenty of storage space and the opportunity for livestock breeding.
There is a well in the property.
There are many parking opportunities – on the street, also there is a big entrance with a shed (suitable for covered parking space for a car) and a garage.
The property is located only 100 meters from the main road, on the corner between two streets, which provides easy access to the house.
The roofs are in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.