- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 504
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 85 m²
- Property area: 1330 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pre-Market XII
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Karaisen
- Street: 5 Chetirideset i deveta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1955
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £350 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
2-storey brick home with a shower room, 2 flat gardens, outbuildings and a garage.
Great location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Svishtov – 23 miles. The main road E83 passes very close to the village. The village is located on the main road 405 between the towns of Svishtov and Pavlikeni.
Near the village (about 10 minutes drive) is located the Karaisen dam.
Village of Karaisen is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Karaisen Dam – 2 miles away from the village;
– The Karaisen hiking trail – the trail starting from the center of the village;
– The Grozd Wine Cellar – it is located in the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 13 miles away from the village.
2 FLAT GARDENS – 4 BEDROOMS – SHOWER ROOM – TRADITIONAL LOOK – GARAGE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDINGS – BASEMENT
5 Chetirideset i deveta Str.
Village of Karaisen – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5230
The property consists of a 2-storey 4-bedroom brick house, two attached buildings, outbuildings, a garage, as well as a front and a back garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor leading towards a big bright kitchen, which you can also use as a dining/living area – a functional space for gathering the whole family and entertaining your guests. Through the kitchen you enter a cozy bedroom with preserved furniture. On the right side of the corridor you will also find a basement, which you can use as a storage space or convert it into an additional room, according to your needs (you can use it as a workshop/home office/closet etc.)
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor leading to 3 more bedrooms, overlooking the front and the back gardens. Two of the bedrooms have preserved furniture (beds, wardrobes, etc.) and the third one can be converted into a study/office/closet/storage space, etc.
On the right of the house there is an attached building, composed of a shower room and an additional room, which is perfect for a utility/laundry room, etc.
On the left of the house there is another attached building (shed), that you can use to store firewood or garden equipment.
In the property there are a number of outbuildings suitable for workshops, storage spaces, livestock breeding, etc.
The property provides many parking options: it has a garage and a parking gate with a shed over it, there is also a possibility for parking on the street. There is an asphalt road leading to the property.
The property has a front garden with a large sink, and a spacious back garden, perfect for seasoned gardeners and new gardeners alike, giving them the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of growing their own crops, herbs and flowers.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.