- Offer type: Sold
- District: Pleven
- ID: 491
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 80 m²
- Property area: 2200 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pre-Market VII
- Municipality: Belene
- Town/Village: Petokladentsi
- Street: 13 Vitosha Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1960
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Solid house in the great Village of Petokladentsi!!
Perfect location – only 13 miles away from the municipal center – Town of Belene, 15 miles away from the Town of Svishtov, 16 miles away from the Town of Levski and 36 miles away from the City of Pleven. Not far from the village is located the Village of Ovcha Mogila and its SPA springs (20 miles). The village is located near the Osam River.
The village of Petokladentsi has all the amenities needed for everyday life – shops, a health service, a post office, a community center, etc.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– “Praviya kamak” – a menhir located on the western slope of a hill near the village of Petokladentsi;
– Natural Park “Persina”, which covers the 19 Belene Islands (about 13 miles away from the village);
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov;
– Protected area “Kaikusha“;
– The Regional Historical Museum in Pleven (40 miles).
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – NICE VIEW – OUTBUILDINGS – BASEMENT – SHOWER ROOM & TOILET – ELECTRIC APPLIANCES – FURNITURE – GRAPEVINE TRELLIS – FRUIT TREES – GARAGE – WELL
13 Vitosha Str.
Village of Petokladentsi – District of Pleven
Post Code: 5933
The property consists of a 2-storey main house, an attached building, a summer kitchen, outbuildings, a garage and a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the main house you will find a corridor and a basement.
On the first floor of the main house you will find an entrance hall, a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
The building attached to the main house consists of an entrance hall, a kitchen, a room and a shower room & toilet.
There is also a summer kitchen.
In the house you will find preserved traditional Bulgarian furniture, elements and electric appliances – TV, freezer, wood stoves, boiler, washing machine, etc.
At the front of the house there is a grapevine trellis.
Behind the house there are many outbuildings that are perfect for livestock breeding and for storage space.
The property has a big garden. There are fruit trees and free space for growing all kinds of plants. Also, there is a well.
There are some parking options – a garage, on the street and a big parking gate for parking in the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.
More information about Village of Petokladentsi, click here.
More information about Municipality of Belene & Region, click here.