- Offer type: Sold
- District: Ruse
- ID: 437
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 80 m²
- Property area: 1264 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Brexit House
- Municipality: Borovo
- Town/Village: Batin
- Street: 19 Georgi Benkovski Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1955
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Wonderful rural house in the picturesque village of Batin!
Great location – only 18 miles from the Municipal center – Borovo, 32 miles away from the City of Ruse – and very close to the Town of Dve Mogili – 17 miles and the Town of Byala – 22 miles. Also, the Danube and Yantra Rivers pass near the village.
Just over 1 mile north of the village, to the right bank of the Danube River is the Batin Island.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Batin Island – only 1 mile north of the village. It is the 4th largest Danube Island;
– “Tomb of a Tantrian aristocrat from IV century BC” – located in the central part of the Town of Borovo;
– House Filip Totyu Museum in the Town of Dve Mogili;
– Historical Museum – Town of Byala;
– Natural Park “Rusenski Lom”;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – SHOWER ROOM – GUEST HOUSE
19 Georgi Benkovski Str.
Village of Batin – District of Ruse
Post Code: 7172
The property consists of a 2-storey main house, an amazing summer kitchen or a guest house area, a spacious garden and outbuildings.
On the ground floor of the main house you will find an entrance hall, a kitchen/dining room and a room, that can be used for a living room or a bedroom.
On the first floor of the main house you will find an entrance hall, a corridor and 2 bedrooms.
In the additional building, next to the main house, there is a utility room and a shower room.
The guest house consists of a big entrance hall, that can be used for a summer kitchen and 2 smaller rooms. The walls in the entrance hall are covered with stones and wooden paneling.
In front of the house there is a lovely patio area with a table and an outside sink. The patio area is ideal for family gatherings or just spending the hot summer days. There you can grow vine trees.
Next to the house there are outbuildings suitable for a workshop, storage space or livestock breeding.
Between the outbuildings and the guest house there is a big gated entrance where a car can be parked.
The garden is spacious and it is perfect for growing your own vegetables.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.
More information about Village of Batin, click here.
More information about Municipality of Borovo, click here.
More information about District of Ruse, click here.