- Offer type: Available , Pay Monthly
- District: Lovech
- ID: 346
- Rooms: 4
- Built area: 70 m²
- Property area: 917 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Decent House
- Municipality: Letnitsa
- Town/Village: Gorsko Slivovo
- Street: 8 Veselin Kraev Str.
- Year: 1958
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £350 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
The house is well set surrounded by beautiful green views and peacefulness.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Krushuna Waterfall – is located only 8 miles away;
– The “Kakrinsko Hanche” Museum – only 16 miles away from the village;
– The Stratesh Park – in the City of Lovech;
– Varosha Architecture-Historical Reserve – is located in the old quarter of the City of Lovech;
8 Veselin Kraev Str.
Village of Gorsko Slivovo– District of Lovech
Post Code: 5557
Accommodation comprises as follows:
On the ground floor of the house, you will find a kitchen, a living room and an extra room.
On the first floor of the house, you will find a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
Next to the house, there is attached an outbuilding which is perfect as a covered car space.
In the back garden, there is nice space which can become a great patio area perfect for BBQ and spending summer days under the sun.
The spacious garden is excellent for outdoors activities such as a BBQ, child’s playground, etc. In the garden, there are a couple of fruit trees and it is excellent for growing your own vegetables and fruits.
There are electricity and water (main and well) in the property.
Despite its splendid rural location, the property is easily accessed and it’s a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.