- Property type: House
- Offer type: Cash Buy
- ID: 373
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: Knezha
- Town/Village: Knezha
- Rooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1960
- Property area: 850 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
The house is on one floor has 3 rooms, a small corridor and a small entrance hall. Next to the house there is a large kitchen about 35 square meters and bathroom. There is a garage to which there is a room now converted to a summer kitchen, but it can be used for a guest room or a workshop. In the garden there are farm buildings. There are vines and some fruit trees. The house and the kitchen are redecorated in 2016.
All windows in the house and kitchen are uPVC and the doors down in the kitchen.
The center of the town is about 10-minutes walk only.
Knezha & Region
The town of Knezha is town in the District of Pleven, Central Northern Bulgaria. It is an administrative and economic center of the Municipality of Knezha.
Municipality of Knezha is located in northwestern Bulgaria and is comprised of the municipalities of District of Pleven.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The town of Knezha is one of the best zoos in Bulgaria. There is no entry fee for the zoo and there are picnic, barbecue and family walks.
– Enitsa dam is located near the Knezha (9 miles). It is located on the Einska River.
– Gorni Dabnik Dam is located near the City of Pleven (14 miles). It is one of the largest dams in northern Bulgaria.
Skoka Waterfall is located about 1 mile northwest of the Village of Reselets, Distrct of Pleven.