- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Honour House
- ID: 371
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: Dolna Mitropoliya
- Town/Village: Bregare
- Street: 2 Iskar str.
- Rooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 102 m²
- Year: 1950
- Property area: 2080 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Solid rural house in the village of Bregare!!
Perfect location – surrounded by City of Pleven (19 miles), Town of Dolna Mitropoliya (13 miles), Town of Oryahovo (25 miles) and between Iskar River (biggest in Bulgaria) and Danube River(biggest in Europe).
THE LATEST OFFER FOR FEBRUARY!!
Massive house with stone foundations and a spacious garden in a traditional Bulgarian village with perfect location – only 20 meters from the new asphalted main street.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Dolna Mitropoliya and City of Pleven.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Ulpia Eskus – Ancient Roman city located 10 miles north to the village of Bregare;
– The Panorama of Pleven Epopee 1877 – is a museum built in honour of the 100th anniversary of the Liberation of Bulgaria from the Ottoman yoke;
– The Wine Museum – founded in 2008 in the City of Pleven. It is located in a cave in the Kaylaka Protected Site;
– Riben Horse Riding Center – located in the “Na Greda” area, in the Village of Riben, only 20 miles east of the Village of Bregare;
– Kaylaka Park is a protected area near Pleven – it spreads in a big karst valley. There are good conditions for rock climbing – the rocks are vertical and reach over 20 meters.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – BATHROOM – WALNUT TREES – PARKING SPACE – GARAGE – GREAT VIEWS – OUTBUILDINGS – WELL – STONE BASEMENT – NICE VERANDA
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, sitting area, veranda, 3 bedrooms and a working bathroom.
Under part of the house there is a stone basement.
The house is sold with the furniture shown on the photos.
There is an easy access parking space in the garden which could fit a bigger vehicle.
The house is located at about 2 minutes walking distance from the central square, and the closest shop is only 50 metres away.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
There are a couple of solid outbuildings which offer a lot of opportunities to be converted into a workshop area or for livestock breeding.
There is a well in the garden which provides fresh and free drinking water.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.