- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Cliff House
- ID: 351
- District: Ruse
- Municipality: Dve Mogili
- Town/Village: Shirokovo
- Rooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 65 m²
- Year: 1967
- Property area: 500 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Lovely rural house in the Village of Shirokovo
We present here a massive one-storey house situated in the traditional and peaceful Bulgarian Village of Shirokovo.
The village spreads out the Danube plain, in the picturesque canyon of Rusenski Lom Natural Park. The sea altitude is 100 meters. It nestles in Cherni Lom river valley, surrounded by high rocks and cliffs. The climate is humid continental and characterizes with hot summer and cold winter.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Church St. Archangel Michael;
– Orlova Chuka Cave – the second longest in Bulgaria;
– Ivanovo rock churches near the Village of Ivanovo;
– Rock Monastery St. Dimitar Basarbovski.
The property has a great location next to the cliffs and very close to the Rusenski Lom River, with stunning views.
The house is very cute and consists of a corridor, a kitchen area, a living room, two bedrooms and a newly fitted Bathroom + WC!!
Under two of the rooms there is a nice and cool traditional basement with great stone foundations.
There is wooden flooring covering most of the rooms.
The garden area is flat and perfect for the summer time. It’s also suitable for growing flowers, fruits and vegetables.
There is a gated car entrance next to the house, which makes access with vehicle to the garden very easy.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected. There is a new septic tank.
The asphalt road to the property gives you access all year round.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.