- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Neat House
- ID: 445
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 35 Vtora Str.
- Rooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 30 m²
- Year: 1960
- Property area: 1163 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Nice property in the Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo!!
Perfect location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Municipal center – Suhindol and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
Today, there are English families in the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – NICE VIEW – WELL – BASEMENT
35 Vtora Str.
Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5238
Nice property with a one-storey house, outbuildings and a spacious garden.
The house consists of an entrance hall, a kitchen area and 2 rooms.
There is also a basement downstairs.
The door to the house is with uPVC.
The rooms in the house are with concrete floors and the kitchen area is with laminate flooring.
There is a shower room space and outbuildings behind the house.
There is an outside sink in front of the house.
Also, there is a parking gate.
The flat garden is suitable for growing any kind of plants, trees, flowers, etc.
There is a well in the garden.
The property is surrounded by greenery and beautiful nature. There you can enjoy the silence, calmness and fresh air.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.