- Property type: House
- Offer type: Available , Hot Offer! , Pay Monthly
- Property Name: Doe House
- ID: 421
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: NIkopol
- Town/Village: Lozitsa
- Street: 2 St. St. Kiril & Metodiy Str.
- Rooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 55 m²
- Year: 1967
- Property area: 800 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Cosy rural house in the lovely Village of Lozitsa!
Superb location – only 11 miles away from the Municipal center – Nikopol, 10 miles away from the Town of Belene and 30 miles away from the City of Pleven.
Lozitsa is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Orthodox church “St. Troitsa” – in the Village of Lozitsa;
– The church “St. St. Petar and Paul” – in the Village of Nikopol;
– The natural park Persina;
– “Elia” fountain – in the Town of Nikopol;
– Protected area “Kaikusha”;
– The Historical museum of Pleven;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PATIO – SHOWER ROOM – uPVC WINDOWS AND DOORS – AMAZING VIEWS – PARKING SPACE – PARTIALLY FURNISHED
Massive one-storey house situated in the quiet Village of Lozitsa. The house has two entrances, being one to each side.
The house has all new uPVC windows and doors, working shower room with toilet and good size electric boiler.
The house consists of corridor, 1 bedroom, kitchen and living room which are partially furnished. There is also a basement downstairs.
By the back entrance of the house there is an amazing small balcony with a view to the street.
The floors in the corridor and kitchen are tiled.
The garden area is flat and in the front garden of the property there is a patio area, perfect for the summer time BBQ.
There is a gated car entrance with newly varnished wood with a great look.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been done. There is ready plumbing for the washing machine to be installed.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
This is a ready to MOVE IN property. All you need is utilities and furniture, but NO building works.
The closest BUS stop is located only 30 meters away from the house. Next to the stop is located the closest shop – which can provide all you need for the daily living.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful!
There is asphalt road to the property, giving access all year round.