- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 476
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 120 m²
- Property area: 1020 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pre-Market I
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Karaisen
- Street: 22 Vtora Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1973
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive house in the Village of Karaisen.
Great location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Svishtov – 23 miles. The main road E83 passes very close to the village. The village is located on the main road 405 between the towns of Svishtov and Pavlikeni.
Near the village (about 10 minutes drive) is located the Karaisen dam.
Village of Karaisen is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Karaisen Dam – 2 miles away from the village;
– The Karaisen hiking trail – the trail starting from the center of the village;
– The Grozd Wine Cellar – it is located in the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 13 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – FRUIT TREES – VINE TREES – SHOWER ROOM – OUTBUILDINGS – FIREPLACE – GAZEBO – SHED
22 Vtora Str.
Village of Karaisen – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5230
The property consists of a main house, two attached buildings, outbuildings and a spacious garden.
The main house consists of a balcony, a corridor and 3 bedrooms. There is also a basement downstairs.
On the first building attached to the main house you will find an entrance hall, a shower room, a storage room, a kitchen & dining room and a living room.
On the second building attached to the main house you will find a room with a fireplace and access to the basement.
In the property there are outbuildings suitable for livestock breeding.
There is a big shed at the entrance of the property. Also, there is a parking gate. There is a possibility for parking on the street.
The garden is flat and very spacious. There you will find many fruit trees (apple, pear, fig, etc.) and vine trees.
There is a gazebo.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
More information about Village of Karaisen, click here.
More information about Municipality of Pavlikeni & Region, click here.
More information about District of Veliko Tarnovo, click here.