- Offer type: Sold
- District: Ruse
- ID: 390
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 190 m²
- Property area: 950 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Mint House
- Municipality: Byala
- Town/Village: Koprivets
- Street: 8 Maritsa Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1950
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Wonderful rural house in the village of Koprivets!!
Great location – surrounded by the Town of Byala – approximately 9 miles from the village, Town of Popovo – located only 20 miles away, the biggest city in the area City of Ruse – about 38 miles and Town of Svishtov with its economical university – located about 39 miles away.
Massive 2-storey house with a bathroom, external furnace and spacious garden in a traditional Bulgarian village with huge covered outbuildings.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and a couple of grocery stores. There is also a kindergarten, a secondary school and a small football field in the village.
One of the most famous touristic attractions in the Village of Koprivets is the Monastery “St. Petka” which dates from 13th century.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Byala and Town of Popovo.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Historical Museum – Town of Byala;
– The bridge of the famous builder Kolyo Ficheto built in 1867;
– Baniska dam – Several miles away from the village;
– Ivanovo Rock churches, part of UNESCO Heritage;
– The monastery “St. Petka” – located in the village;
TWO-STOREY – SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – BATHROOM – EXTERNAL FURNACE – STONE OUTBUILDINGS – COVERED PARKING SPACE – ASPHALT ROAD – AMAZING VIEWS
8 Maritsa Str.
Village of Koprivets – District of Ruse
Post Code: 7120
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor with a kitchen area, a bathroom and 3 rooms.
On the second floor of the house you will find a corridor, 3 bedrooms and a closet which can be easily converted into upstairs bathroom. There is also a balcony which is accessible from the corridor’s door and has nice views to the garden and surrounding nature.
In front of the house there are spacious outbuildings and a furnace.
Outbuildings can be used for many things, like storage, a workshop and for livestock breeding.
There is also huge covered parking space enough for a big vehicle or a couple of cars.
The garden area is perfect for the summer time as it offers front side and back side with a lot of sunshine during the whole day.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.
More information about Village of Koprivets, click here.
More information about Municipality of Byala, click here.