- Offer type: Sold
- District: Ruse
- ID: 456
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 130 m²
- Property area: 1966 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Boath House
- Municipality: Tsenovo
- Town/Village: Karamanovo
- Street: 76 Asen Iliev Str
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1953
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive 2-Storey Bulgarian house with nice views of the surrounding nature!!
Perfect location – only 6 miles from the Municipal center – Tsenovo, 38 miles away from the City of Ruse, 12 miles away from the Town of Svishtov, 18 miles away from the Town of Byala. Also, for fishing, hunting and recreation lovers, the Yantra River and the Danube River are in close proximity to the village.
The village of Karamanovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Church in the village, built in the middle of the 19th century;
– Ethnographic museum in the village of Novgrad;
– Orthodox Cross “Monument Symbol” – located in the immediate vicinity of the village of Tsenovo in the southeast of the “Bog Bair” area;
– Historical reserve Tekir Dere – located near the town of Svishtov, about 10 miles from the village of Karamanovo;
– Kolyu Ficheto Bridge over the Yantra River near the town of Byala;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – ASPHALT ROAD – TOP LOCATION – GARAGE – SHOWER ROOM – OUTBUILDINGS – NICE VIEW – BALCONY
76 Asen Iliev Str.
Village of Karamanovo – District of Ruse
Post Code: 7130
This wonderful property consists of a 2-storey house, another building with a shower room and a room, a garage, outbuildings and a very spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a living room/lounge, a kitchen and a dining room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a balcony, a corridor and 2 bedrooms.
Next to the house there is another building that consists of an entrance hall, a room and a shower room.
The property has a spacious garage, which can fit a vehicle up to 2.30 meters wide and up to 1.60 meters high.
The spacious terraced garden is perfect for growing your own vegetables or just to enjoy the beautiful green surrounding nature.
The outbuildings in the property offer more storage space. Also, they can be used for workshop, for livestock breeding, etc.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
More information about Village of Karamanovo, click here.
More information about Municipality of Tsenovo, click here.