- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Mulberry House
- ID: 469
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Gorna Lipnitsa
- Street: 2 Dvadeset i sedma Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 75 m²
- Year: 1966
- Property area: 1890 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Spacious property with a massive 2-storey house, a nice garden and outbuildings made of stone.
Top location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 7 miles away from the Municipal center – Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh – 13 miles.
Gorna Lipnitsa is a wonderful village with many landmarks. The village is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Temple Chapel “St. Ivan Rilski” in the Village of Gorna Lipnitsa;
– The “St. Dimitar” Church – it is located in the village;
– The Agricultural Museum – it is located in the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 10 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – NICE VIEW – BARN – MADE OF STONE – SHOWER ROOM WITH TOILET – TOP LOCATION – VINEYARD – WOODEN CEILINGS – CONCRETE FLOORS – WALNUT TREES
2 Dvadeset i sedma Str.
Village of Gorna Lipnitsa – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5227
The property consists of a 2-storey house, outbuildings, a barn and a spacious flat garden.
The ground floor of the house consists of a corridor, a kitchen, a pantry and a living room.
The first floor of the house consists of a balcony with beautiful views of the garden and the surrounding nature, a corridor, 2 big bedrooms and a smaller bedroom that can also be used as a closet.
All rooms in the house are with concrete floors and wooden ceilings.
The property has a shower room with a toilet in a separate building with external access from the garden.
Next to the house there is a small shed and a room, suitable for a storage room or a workshop.
The property has a barn and outbuildings that are made of stone.
At the front of the house there is a small vineyard.
There are huge walnut trees and mulberry trees in the garden.
The spacious flat garden is suitable for growing your own vegetables. There is also a space for planting flowers and fruit trees.
The property has a wide vehicle gate in the garden, which has space for plenty of vehicles of any size.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roofs are in good condition, as shown in the photos.