- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Park House
- ID: 361
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 10 Deseta St.
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 110 m²
- Year: 1956
- Property area: 1034 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
MASSIVE AND CHARMING 2-STOREY BULGARIAN PROPERTY
Situated in a well developed and peaceful village about 23 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, as well as only 10 miles from Town of Pavlikeni.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests and nature.
Solid rural house in the Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo
We present here a massive TWO-STOREY house with a lovely garden in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and a couple of grocery stores. There is water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Pavlikeni.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Pavlikeni Zoo – which is free for visitors;
– House-Museum of Raiko Daskalov in Byala Cherkva;
– Historical Museum in Pavlikeni;
– Gladnik Waterfall;
– Ancient Ceramic Center near Pavlikeni;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 4 miles from Stambolovo;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village.
TWO-STOREY – BIG LAND – AMAZING VIEWS – ONLY MINUTES WALK FROM CENTRAL SQUARE, SHOPS, BAR AND BAKERY
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a kitchen, a living room and a bedroom.
On the first floor of the house you will find an corridor, 3 bedrooms and a lovely balcony with beautiful views.
It’s a massive house with a charming look!
The garden is big and spacious, with enough space for few cars parking. The trees make it a very pleasant area to spend the green and hot summer days outdoors. There is a well too.
At the front of the property there is an area where cars can be parked and children can play.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.
The region is very popular with its wine producing. In Suhindol it’s located one of the most famous wineries – Lovico.
Despite its splendid rural location the property is easily accessed and it’s a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.