- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 492
- Rooms: 8
- Built area: 112 m²
- Property area: 1937 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Treasure House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Patresh
- Street: 4 Dvadeset i peta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1961
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Lovely rural house in the Village of Patresh!
The great quality of this property is its fantastic location. The property is located only 27 miles away from the old capital of Bulgaria – Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Municipal centre – Pavlikeni (4 miles away). Also, close to the Towns Suhindol – 13 miles away and Sevlievo – 30 miles away.
The village is located about 19 miles away from the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam.
Patresh is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic centre near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam;
– Musinska Cave;
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – SHOWER ROOM – OUTBUILDINGS – SUMMER KITCHEN – FIREPLACES – BALCONY – PARKING SPACE
4 Dvadeset i peta Str.
Village of Patresh – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5225
The property consists of a massive 2-storey house, a building attached behind the main house, a summer kitchen and a very big garden.
The ground floor of the main house consists of an entrance hall, a corridor with a classical Bulgarian-style fireplace and 3 rooms. The ground floor has access to the building attached behind the house where you will find a kitchen and a shower room.
The first floor of the main house consists of a sunny balcony, an entrance hall, 3 bedrooms and a closet.
Next to the house there is a summer kitchen with a fireplace.
The big and flat garden allows for growing all kinds of plants and trees.
There are solid stone walls from a previous outbuilding that can be converted into a nice barbecue area, for example.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is parking space on the street and parking entrances in the garden.