- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: The Crafts House
- ID: 357
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 2 Sedemnadeseta Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 60 m²
- Year: 1955
- Property area: 1344 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
A massive 2-storey property situated in a well developed and peaceful village about 23 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, as well as only 10 miles from Town of Suhindol.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests and nature.
Lovely rural house in the Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo
We present here a massive two-storey house with SOLID STONE FOUNDATIONS in the traditional Bulgarian Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Pavlikeni.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Pavlikeni Zoo – which is free for visitors;
– House-Museum of Raiko Daskalov in Byala Cherkva;
– Historical Museum in Pavlikeni;
– Gladnik Waterfall;
– Ancient Ceramic Center near Pavlikeni;
– Alexander Stamboliyski Dam – only 4 miles from Gorsko Kalugerovo;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village.
On the ground floor of the house you will find kitchen, dining room and cellar which easily can be converted into living room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and 4 bedrooms.
Next to the house there is an attached spacious outbuilding with a lot of potential which can be turned into a great workshop or storage space.
The garden area is flat and in the front garden of the property there is an area perfect for the summer time. The region is very popular with its wine producing. In Suhindol is located one of the famous wineries – Lovico.
There is a gated car entrance with enough space for couple of vehicles.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected. There is asphalt road to the property, giving access all year round.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.