- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Century House
- ID: 244
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Polski Trambesh
- Town/Village: Stefan Stambolovo
- Street: 85 Stefan Stambolovo Str.
- Rooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 140 m²
- Year: 1928
- Property area: 720 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
The house is well set surrounded by beautiful green views and peacefulness. Small river is passing across the street.
Accommodation comprises as follows:
On the 1st floor you have separated shop/bar spacious room with entrance from the street. There is also living room, kitchen, room for bathroom and BBQ area on the back.
Below the 1st floor there is a nice cellar which has massive stone foundations ideal for transformation into a nice tradiotional Bulgarian tavern room.
On the 2nd floor there is a corridor, 3 bedrooms and a nice small balcony with access from 2 of the bedrooms.
In the garden there is a well, a parking space, nice and spacious farming building made of stone which is excellent for future livestock breeding or for garage. There are a lot of fruit trees also.
The flat garden area is excellent for outdoors activities such as a BBQ or a children’s playground etc.
There is electricity and water in the property