- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Dog House
- ID: 364
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 75 m²
- Year: 1950
- Property area: 1654 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD AND REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
SPACIOUS 2-storey Bulgarian property
Situated in a well developed and peaceful village about 23 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, as well as only 10 miles from Town of Pavlikeni.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests and nature.
Massive rural house in the mighty Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo
We present here a solid house with huge nice garden, big outbuildings and a small separated guest building in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Pavlikeni.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Pavlikeni Zoo – which is free for visitors;
– House-Museum of Raiko Daskalov in Byala Cherkva;
– Historical Museum in Pavlikeni;
– Gladnik Waterfall;
– Ancient Ceramic Center near Pavlikeni;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 4 miles from Stambolovo;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village.
TWO-STOREY – AMAZING BIG GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – BATHROOM SPACE
On the ground floor of the house you will find entrance hall, kitchen, living room, shower room and a cellar.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and three bedrooms.
The house has two entrances – the main is through a BIG gate which can easily fit a big vehicle. Next is a huge outbuilding made of stone, bricks and solid wood, with a lot of potential, which can be turned into a great workshop or storage space, or even for livestock breeding.
Next to the house you can see the guest house – it consists of corridor and a room.
The house is located just 10 minutes walking distance from the central square where the closest shop is. The garden area is perfect for the summer time – it has amazing apple trees etc. There are nice bits under the shade of the trees. The region is very popular with its wine producing. In Suhindol it’s located one of the most famous wineries – Lovico.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.