- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 448
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 105 m²
- Property area: 2400 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Splendor House
- Municipality: Strazhitsa
- Town/Village: Nova Varbovka
- Street: 32 Trideset i osma Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1957
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Stylish 2-storey house with a big garden, barn and other outbuildings in the picturesque village of Nova Varbovka!!
Top location – only 32 miles close to the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, 12 miles away from the Municipal center – Strazhitsa and very close to the Town of Byala – 16 miles. For the fishing lovers, three dams have been built on the area of Nova Varbovka.
Nova Varbovka is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Balinovo Dam – is located near the village of Nova Varbovka;
– Strazhitsa Dam – 14 miles away from Nova Varbovka and 3 miles away from the Town of Strazhitsa;
– The temple “Holy Virgin” in the town of Strazhitsa;
– The Landscape Park “Little Bulgaria” – 30 minutes drive from the village;
– House-museum of the poet Asen Raztsvetnikov – in the Village of Draganovo, 16 miles from Nova Varbovka;
– “Stara Reka” Eco-trail – 11 miles away from the Town of Strazhitsa;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – BARN – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – GARAGE – NICE VIEW – BASEMENT – SUMMER KITCHEN – SMALL VINEYARD – FURNITURE – FRUIT TREES – SHOWER ROOM
32 Trideset i osma Str.
Village of Nova Varbovka – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5169
The property consists of a traditional 2-storey authentic style house, a summer kitchen, a workshop, a barn and other outbuildings, and a very spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a kitchen, a shower room and a basement.
An internal wooden staircase leads to the first floor, where you will find a corridor and 3 sunny and lovely bedrooms.
The house has two entrances, one leads to the ground floor, and from the other entrance you have direct access to the first floor.
All rooms in the house are furnished with traditional Bulgarian wooden furniture.
There is an amazing wooden flooring in the rooms.
In the house there are preserved many authentic Bulgarian elements and electric appliances as TVs, an electric cook stove and boiler for warm water, also a woodcook stove, etc.
The house has an alarm system which is paid until the end of this year (2020) and must be renewed and paid by the buyer until the property is paid off.
The house is very beautifully painted. Àll the elements that contribute to the incredible appearance of the house are outlined and well preserved.
At the front of the house there is a smaller white building with a summer kitchen, a workshop and a covered patio area. This building has the potential to become a guest house.
There is a small vineyard behind the house that is perfect to make your own wine.
There are spacious outbuildings that you can use to store the wine, for livestock breeding, as storage space, etc.
Also, there is a garage.
The spacious garden offers an incredible opportunity to grow all kind of plants and trees. There is enough space for a swimming pool, a BBQ area, a relaxing area and plenty of space for children’s outdoor plays.
The property is surrounded by greenery and beautiful nature. There you can enjoy the silence, calmness and fresh air.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
More information about Village of Nova Varbovka, click here.
More information about Municipality of Strazhitsa, click here.
More information about District of Velico Tarnovo, click here.