- Property type: House
- Offer type: Available , Hot Offer! , Pay Monthly
- Property Name: Greyhound House
- ID: 454
- District: Ruse
- Municipality: Byala
- Town/Village: Bosilkovtsi
- Street: 2 Panayot Volov Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 120 m²
- Year: 1950
- Property area: 1750 m²
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Attractive property with a 2-storey house and a lovely spacious garden!
Great location – only 9 miles from the Municipal center – Byala, 40 miles away from the City of Ruse, 35 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 28 miles away from the Town of Svishtov and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh – 12 miles. For the fishing lovers in the village there is a Bosilkovtsi dam. Also, the village is located near the Yantra River.
The village of Bosilkovtsi is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Bosilkovtsi Dam – located in the village;
– The bridge of Kolyo Ficheto – near the town of Byala, over the Yantra River;
– The Historical Museum in Byala;
– Ivanovo Rock churches, part of UNESCO Heritage;
– Ecomuseum with an aquarium – located in the City of Ruse;
– Historical Museum – located in the City of Ruse;
– The Pantheon of National Revival Heroes – located in the City of Ruse;
– Natural Park “Rusenski Lom”;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDING – FRUIT TREES
2 Panayot Volov Str.
Village of Bosilkovtsi– District of Ruse
Post Code: 7128
The property consists of a 2-storey house, an outbuilding and a very spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, a dining room, a living room and another room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a balcony, a corridor and 2 big bedrooms.
Behind the house there is a spacious 2-storey storage space.
At the front of the house there is a patio area and an outdoor sink.
There is a lovely garden, that is very sunny and spacious, and at the same time in some places the amazing trees provide great shade under which you can spend the hot summer days. There you can feel as in a park.
The property has a large outbuilding/barn that can be used for a workshop, storage, etc.
There is parking space on the street.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.