- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 477
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 60 m²
- Property area: 1030 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Joy House
- Municipality: Svishtov
- Town/Village: Dragomirovo
- Street: 92 Shestnadeseta Str
- Year: 1960
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Lovely house in the Village of Dragomirovo!!
Top location – only 14 miles away from the municipal center – Town of Svishtov, 6 miles away from the Village of Ovcha Mogila – famous for its mineral springs and 47 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo. The Barata River passes through the village. Not insignificant is the proximity of the village to the Danube River and the opportunities for trips and fishing.
The village of Dragomirovo has shops, a town hall, a health service, a post office, a community center, a petrol station, etc.
There is regular bus and rail transport to and from nearby villages and cities.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Curative mineral waters in the village of Ovcha Mogila;
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDINGS – BASEMENT – STORAGE SPACE – WALNUT TREE
92 Shestnadeseta Str.
Village of Dragomirovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5285
The property consists of a main house, a summer kitchen, outbuildings and a spacious flat garden.
In the main house there is a balcony, a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
Under the main house there is a spacious basement.
The summer kitchen is attached to the main house and it consists of a corridor and a kitchen area.
Next to the summer kitchen there is a storage room, an outbuilding and a room that can be converted into a shower room.
In the property you will find a huge walnut tree.
The property has a sunny and spacious garden that is suitable for growing your own vegetables, flowers, etc.
There is parking space on the street.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.