- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Rakia House
- ID: 369
- District: Ruse
- Municipality: Borovo
- Town/Village: Gorno Ablanovo
- Street: 2 Maritsa Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 80 m²
- Year: 1948
- Property area: 880 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
RAKIA HOUSE!! SUNNY & VERY TRADITIONAL BULGARIAN HOUSE AT SUPERB LOCATION!!
Massive Bulgarian property
Situated in one of the most developed and peaceful villages in the whole District of Ruse and located about 50 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, as well as only 15 miles from Town of Byala.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests, nature and very close to tha River Danube.
Amazing rural house in the village of Gorno Ablanovo – superb location – between City of Ruse (27 miles), Historical City of Veliko Tarnovo – VT (50 miles) and only 6 miles to the biggest river in Europe – the Danube!
As the first offer for 2019 we present a very solid house with a spacious garden in a traditional Bulgarian village with perfect location and a rakia distillery, rented by local residents.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Towns of Byala, Borovo and all the local bigger ameneties.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Historical Museum – Town of Byala;
– The bridge of the famous builder Kolyo Ficheto built in 1867;
– St. Marina Monastery in the Village of Karan Varbovka;
– The cave Orlova chuka;
– Medieval Town of Cherven and its mighty fortress;
– Ivanovo Rock churches, part of UNESCO Heritage;
TWO-STOREY – SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – BATHROOM SPACE – MAIN STREET – PARKING SPACE
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, a dining room, a living room and a bathroom space.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor, three bedrooms and a bathroom space. The balcony is small and glazed but it offers great views to the front garden and street.
At the back of the house there is a big semi-covered patio area that needs a bit of work to become the right place for a summer BBQ.
The house is located at just 2 minutes walking distance from the central square where the closest shop is.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
In the outbuilding it’s located the rakia distillery room, which is rented by locals.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.
Despite its splendid rural location the property is easily accessed and it’s a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.