- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Corner House
- ID: 338
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Gorna Lipnitsa
- Rooms: 4
- Built area: 85 m²
- Year: 1946
- Property area: 1480 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
ONLY 25 MILES close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 7 miles.
The house is well set surrounded by amazing green views and peacefulness.
Accommodation comprises as follows:
On the ground floor you have an entrance hall, a dining room with a kitchen, a cellar and another room.
On the 1st floor there is a corridor, 2 bedrooms, a small balcony with a beautiful view, FIRE PLACE and another room.
There is extra space in the attached building which you can easily convert in to extra living space. There some fruit trees and a wallnut tree in the garden.
There is parking space on the street and the garden for a couple of vehicles.
There is asphalt road to the house (it is located close to the central square), which is accessible all year.
There is electricity and water in the property.
Despite its splendid rural location the property is easily accessed and it’s a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.