- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Supreme House
- ID: 359
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 6 Chetirinadeseta Str.
- Rooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 195 m²
- Year: 1952
- Property area: 2963 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
SUPREME HOUSE!!! SUPERB LOCATION!!
COLOSSAL 3-STOREY Bulgarian property
Situated in a well developed and peaceful village about 23 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, as well as only 10 miles from Town of Pavlikeni.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests and nature.
Astonishing rural house in the Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo
We present here a massive THREE-STOREY house with INTERNAL STAIRCASE within the traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Pavlikeni.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Pavlikeni Zoo – which is free for visitors;
– House-Museum of Raiko Daskalov in Byala Cherkva;
– Historical Museum in Pavlikeni;
– Gladnik Waterfall;
– Ancient Ceramic Center near Pavlikeni;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 4 miles from Stambolovo;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village.
THREE-STOREY – INTERNAL STAIRCASE – BATHROOM – HUGE LAND
AMAZING VIEWS – TWO BALCONIES
On the ground floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom and staircase for the 1st floor.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor, 1 bedroom and another double-sized bedroom and balcony.
On the second floor of the house you will find a corridor, 3 bedrooms with tradiotional wooden ceiling and balcony with wrought iron railing.
Next to the house there is an attached HUGE outbuilding made of stone and solid wood, with a lot of potential which can be turned into a great workshop or storage space, or even for livestock breeding.
The house is located on a hill with amazing views from every room and the garden area is on a little slope (which is keeping the rain away from the house). Anyway the garden area is perfect for the summer time. The region is very popular with its wine producing. In Suhindol is located one of the famous wineries – Lovico.
There is a gated car entrance behind the house.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.