- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 436
- Rooms: 4
- Built area: 80 m²
- Property area: 769 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Hill House
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 8 Osma Str.
- Year: 1950
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Solid 2-storey house!! Traditional look!!
We present to you our next property in the wonderful village of Gorsko Kalugerovo!! Great location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Municipal center – Suhindol and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
Today, there are English families in the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – STONE BASEMENT – OUTBUILDINGS – OUTSIDE SINK – PARKING SPACE – 2-STOREY BARN – NICE VIEW
8 Osma Str.
Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5238
The property consists of a 2-storey house, 2-storey barn, outbuildings and a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor and a room. There is also a basement, accessible from the side of the main house.
The external staircase leads to the first floor, where you will find a corridor, 2 bedrooms and a smaller room/closet.
In front of the house there is an outside sink.
There is a shed next to the house where you can park your bicycles. Also you can use for a BBQ area where you can enjoy a sunny days with your family.
There is a 2-storey barn and another outbuilding, that can be used for a storage space, for livestock breeding and etc.
In front of the house there is a smaller garden that you can plant with different flowers. There is also a parking space for almost any kind of vehicle.
The property offers a separate and spacious garden, located behind the outbuildings, suitable for growing all kinds of plants and trees, and why not for a swimming pool and recreation area?
The property is surrounded by greenery and beautiful nature. There you can enjoy the silence, calmness and fresh air.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
More information about Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo, click here.
More information about Municipality of Suhindol, clik here.
More information about District of Veliko Tarnovo, click here.
More for Alexander Stamboliiski Dam, click here.