- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Vintage House
- ID: 374
- District: Lovech
- Municipality: Ugarchin
- Town/Village: Mikre
- Street: 24 Opalchenska Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 140 m²
- Year: 1951
- Property area: 972 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Solid rural house in the village of Mikre!!
Perfect location – surrounded by City of Lovech (15 miles), Town of Ugarchin (10 miles), Town of Troyan (25 miles) and The Troyan Monastery– the third largest in Bulgaria, a remarkable monument of culture of national importance.
THE FIRST HOT OFFER FOR MARCH!!
Massive house with a lot of stone and wood! Spacious garden is only a bonus! Located in a traditional Bulgarian village and with perfect location – only 50 meters from the village’s main square.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Ugarchin and City of Lovech.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Krushuna Waterfall – is located only 38 miles away;
– Sopot Dam – a great place for recreation, fishing, beach, water sports and water tourism;
– Troyan Monastery – is situated in the beautiful valley of Cherni Osam river, 6 miles south of the town of Troyan;
– Vassilyov peak – from the peak can be seen: Sopot Dam, Shipka Peak, Botev Peak, meadows with herbs, flowers, blueberries and free horses.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – GREAT VIEWS – ASPHALT ROAD – NICE WOODEN BALCONY – STONE ROOFED OUTBUILDING – WOODEN FLOORS – KITCHEN
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen and dining room, a living room and a cellar.
On the first floor of the house you will find a traditional wooden balcony, 3 bedrooms and closet.
The house is located at about 2 minutes walking distance from the central square, and the closest shop is only 30 meters away.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
There is an easy access parking space in the garden which could fit a bigger vehicle.
There are a couple of outbuildings which offer a lot of opportunities to be converted into a workshop area or for livestock breeding.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.