- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Basil House
- ID: 453
- District: Ruse
- Municipality: Byala
- Town/Village: Bosilkovtsi
- Street: 28 Stefan Stambolov Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 100 m²
- Year: 1950
- Property area: 2365 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Spacious property with a massive 2-storey house and outbuildings!
Great location – only 9 miles from the Municipal center – Byala, 40 miles away from the City of Ruse, 35 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 28 miles away from the Town of Svishtov and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh – 12 miles. For the fishing lovers in the village there is a Bosilkovtsi dam. Also, the village is located near the Yantra River.
The village of Bosilkovtsi is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Bosilkovtsi Dam – located in the village;
– The bridge of Kolyo Ficheto – near the town of Byala, over the Yantra River;
– The Historical Museum in Byala;
– Ivanovo Rock churches, part of UNESCO Heritage;
– Ecomuseum with an aquarium – located in the City of Ruse;
– Historical Museum – located in the City of Ruse;
– The Pantheon of National Revival Heroes – located in the City of Ruse;
– Natural Park “Rusenski Lom”;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – FURNACE – FIREPLACE – SHOWER ROOM – OUTBUILDINGS – BARN – GARAGE
28 Stefan Stambolov Str.
Village of Bosilkovtsi– District of Ruse
Post Code: 7128
The property consists of a 2-storey house, a garage, a barn and many outbuildings, and a very spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a lounge/living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a shower room and a small corridor.
The house has two entrances to the ground floor.
On the first floor of the house you will find a balcony, 2 bedrooms, a small room with a fireplace and an attic.
There is a barn and many other outbuildings. In one of them there is a room that is suitable for a shower room. Also, there is a room with an furnace.
At the front of the house there is a sunny patio area and 2 outdoor sinks.
The garden is spasious and offers an incredible opportunity to grow all kinds of plants and trees. There is enough space for a swimming pool, a BBQ area, a relaxing area, etc.
In the great garden there are fruit trees.
The property has a garage. Also, there is parking space on the street.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.