- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 438
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 70 m²
- Property area: 1142 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Temple House
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 5 Chetirinadeseta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1958
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive 2-storey house!!
Perfect location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Municipal center – Suhindol and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
Today, there are English families in the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – STONE BASEMENT – OUTBUILDINGS – OUTSIDE SINK – PARKING SPACE – GARAGE
5 Chetirinadeseta Str.
Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5238
The property consists of a 2-storey house, a summer kitchen, a garage and many outbuildings in a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a room, a stone basement and a shower room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a balcony, a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
The property also has a spacious garage.
Next to the garage there is a room, that can be used for a summer kitchen or for a storage room, a workshop and more.
Behind the house there is a big gated entrance where a car can be parked.
In front of the house there is an outside sink.
The property offers a very spacious garden, suitable for growing all kinds of plants and trees.
There is a barn and another outbuildings, that can be used for a storage space, for livestock breeding, etc.
The property is situated near the church of the village.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.