- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Hearth House
- ID: 449
- District: Ruse
- Municipality: Byala
- Town/Village: Polsko Kosovo
- Street: 70 Georgi Dimitrov Str.
- Rooms: 4
- Built area: 60 m²
- Year: 1950
- Property area: 790 m²
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Massive 2-storey rural house with a traditional Bulgarian atmosphere!
Perfect location – only 7 miles from the Municipal center – Byala, 38 miles away from the City of Ruse, 28 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 28 miles away from the Town of Svishtov and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh – 4 miles. Also, the village is located along the Yantra River.
The village of Polsko Kosovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is bus and railway transport to the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Fortress “Hisarlaka” or “Kanarata” – is located at the eastern end of the village of Polsko Kosovo;
– The bridge of Kolyo Ficheto – near the town of Byala, over the Yantra River;
– The Historical Museum in Byala;
– Ecomuseum with an aquarium – located in the City of Ruse;
– Historical Museum – located in the City of Ruse;
– The Pantheon of National Revival Heroes – located in the City of Ruse;
– Natural Park “Rusenski Lom”;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – ASPHALT ROAD – TOP LOCATION – 2 FIREPLACES – REGULAR TRANSPORT
70 Georgi Dimitrov Str.
Village of Polsko Kosovo – District of Ruse
Post Code: 7131
The property consists of a 2-storey house and a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find 2 spacious rooms. In the larger room there is a traditional fireplace.
On the first floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a living room with a fireplace, a bedroom and a closet/ storage room, that can be turned into a shower room.
In front of the house there is a sunny patio area and an outdoor sink.
The spacious garden is perfect for growing any kind of plants.
The property has a big entrance where a car can be parked.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.