- Offer type: Sold
- District: Ruse
- ID: 474
- Rooms: 9
- Built area: 130 m²
- Property area: 810 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Tiger House
- Municipality: Borovo
- Town/Village: Gorno Ablanovo
- Street: 43 Panayot Hitov Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1950
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Lovely spacious and sunny property in the Village of Gorno Ablanovo!!
Top location – near to the Danube river (6 miles) and one of the biggest Bulgarian cities – Ruse (27 miles). The municipal center – Town of Borovo is only 13 miles away.
The village of Gorno Ablanovo has all the amenities needed for everyday life – shops, a health service, a post office, a community center, etc.
There is regular bus transport to and from the nearby villages and cities.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Historical Museum – Town of Byala;
– The bridge of the famous builder Kolyo Ficheto – built in 1867;
– St. Marina Monastery in the Village of Karan Varbovka;
– The cave Orlova chuka;
– Medieval Town of Cherven and its mighty fortress;
– Ivanovo Rock churches, part of UNESCO Heritage;
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – GARAGE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDINGS – BALCONY – SHOWER ROOM WITH TOILET – FURNACE
43 Panayot Hitov Str.
Village of Gorno Ablanovo – District of Ruse
Post Code: 7173
The property consists of a 2-storey house, a building with a summer kitchen and a shower room, a garage, outbuildings and a spacious flat garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a kitchen, 2 rooms and a basement.
An external staircase leads to the first floor and the great sunny balcony.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor, a room, a closet, a kitchen and a spacious lounge with transitional doors, turning it into two separate rooms.
There are 2 ways to reach the kitchen on the first floor. It is connected by an internal staircase to one of the rooms on the first floor and also has an external entrance to it.
The building in front of the house consists of a room/summer kitchen and a shower room with a toilet.
The property offers many parking opportunities – a garage with a pit, on the street and a big covered parking gate.
The property has some outbuildings. They are suitable for a workshop, a storage room or livestock breeding.
There is a patio and a large pine tree that provide a big shade and they are ideal for spending free time during the summer days and for BBQ.
Also there is a furnace.
The garden is flat and it is suitable for growing all kind of plants and trees, and for a family with children it is ideal for all kinds of children’s outdoor plays. The garden offers an opportunity to turn it into a dream place for relaxation.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.
More information about Village of Gorno Abalnovo, click here.
More information about Municipality of Borovo, click here.
More information about District of Ruse, click here.