- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: 359 House
- ID: 360
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 34 Parva Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 134 m²
- Year: 1951
- Property area: 2148 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
MASSIVE 2-STOREY Bulgarian property
Situated in a well developed and peaceful village about 23 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, as well as only 10 miles from Town of Pavlikeni.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests and nature.
Solid rural house in the Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo
We present here a massive TWO-STOREY house with a big garden in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Pavlikeni.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Pavlikeni Zoo – which is free for visitors;
– House-Museum of Raiko Daskalov in Byala Cherkva;
– Historical Museum in Pavlikeni;
– Gladnik Waterfall;
– Ancient Ceramic Center near Pavlikeni;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 4 miles from Stambolovo;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village.
TWO-STOREY – HUGE LAND – AMAZING VIEWS – MAIN ROAD – NEXT TO THE CENTRAL SQUARE
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, dining room and a cellar which can be easily converted into a living room/lounge.
On the first floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, 2 bedrooms and a closet which can be converted into a bathroom.
Next to the house there is a BIG outbuilding made of stone, bricks and solid wood, with a lot of potential which can be turned into a great workshop or storage space, or even for livestock breeding. There you can find as well a massive wooden gate where a vehicle could enter.
The house is located in the central part of the village. Just opposite the street is the Mayor’s Office and just 50 meters away from the central square where the closest shop is. The garden area is perfect for the summer time. The region is very popular with its wine producing. In Suhindol it’s located one of the most famous wineries – Lovico.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.
Despite its splendid rural location the property is easily accessed and it’s a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.