- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Valley House
- ID: 311
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: Belene
- Town/Village: Petokladentsi
- Rooms: 3
- Built area: 84 m²
- Year: 1950
- Property area: 2250 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
LOVELY VILLAGE SURROUNDED BY STUNNING VIEWS, BEAUTIFUL NATURE, PEACEFULNESS, QUIETNESS, AND AWAY FROM NOISE AND DUST. NEXT TO THE FAMOUS “OSAM RIVER”, VERY CLOSE TO MAIN ROAD SOFIA-VELIKO TARNOVO/SOFIA-RUSE AND NOT FAR FROM ALL AMMENITIES THAT THE CHARMING PORT CITY OF SVISHTOV OFFERS – ONLY 20 MINS AWAY!!
The ground floor consists of a kitchen, living room to the left and basement to the right.
The 1st floor consists of a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
There is a lovely garden area.
There are big and solid farming buildings next to the house.
The house and roof are in a good condition.
The surrounding nature is breathtaking!
The house is a perfect future project in a great area.