- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Stone House
- ID: H02
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Dolna Lipnitsa
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 110 m²
- Year: 1958
- Property area: 1500 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
The 1st floor of the house consists of entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, living room with stone walls and storage room.
In the living room you can find a tradional big fire place.
The 2nd floor consists of entrance room, 3 bedrooms and balcony with a stunning view.
The stone keep the house chill in the summer and warm in the winter.
Next to the house there is a spacious covered pavilion which is perfect for spending summer nights outside enjoying the fresh air.
There is car space in the garden.
In the yard there are few farming buildings and big outbuilding made of stone as well, which can be converted in living area or garage.
There is a outside sink in garden with clean & fresh water.
This is a traditional house made all of STONE with A LOT OF POTENTIAL