- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Picnic
- ID: 353
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: NIkopol
- Town/Village: Lyubenovo
- Street: 17 St. St. Kiril & Metodiy Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 95 m²
- Year: 1959
- Property area: 1050 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Lovely rural house in the Village of Lyubenovo
We present here a lovely house with two levels and two separate entrances + garage, situated in the traditional and peaceful Bulgarian Village of Lyubenovo.
The village is very well maintained with asphalted streets and lighting. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– “Eliya” drinking fountain;
– The church “St. St. Petar and Paul”;
– The Nikopol fortress;
– Museum Vasil Levski.
Around 12 miles near the Town of Belene is located Natural Park “Persina”. It encompasses the 19 Belene islands. It is unique and significant ecologically for there located three biosphere reserves:
– “Persinski marshes” – wet zone with international significance that is inhabited by many colonies of marsh birds. It is breeding sight of the mute swan and unique gathering place in the autumn for the black stork.
– “Milka” and “Kitka” encompass the eponymous islands of the archipelago and include preserved floodplain forests from white willow and poplar. Here are nesting pairs of sea eagles very rare species included in the “Red Book of Bulgaria” and in the book “Endangered birds in Europe”.
– Protected area “Kaikusha” – remains of wet zone in Svishtov & Belene low lands.
The extension floor of the house consists of corridor, kitchen, living room, bathroom and there is the entrace to the basement.
On the main floor of the house you will find a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
There is wooden flooring covering most of the rooms.
The garden area is flat and in the front garden of the property is a patio area, perfect for the summer time.
There is a gated car garage + pit attached to the house.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected. There is asphalt road to the property, giving access all year round.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful!