- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Oaken House
- ID: 236
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: Levski
- Town/Village: Stezherovo
- Rooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 70 m²
- Year: 1955
- Property area: 1700 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Great brick house in superb condition located in a lovely village, close to the historic City of Pleven and very close to Svishtov at the Danube River and Romania.
The house is well set surrounded by beautiful green views and peacefulness.
Accommodation comprises as follows:
On the 1st floor you have 1 room and kitchen area. There is a bathroom and laundry area on the same floor. Kitchen and living room floor is covered by nice stones which gives to the house cosy and traditional look.
On the 2nd floor there are a corridor, 2 rooms and a closet.
All the floors on the 2nd floor are covered with a top class Romanian oak varnished in three different tones.
In the garden there is a fish pond which can be easily converted into a pool. Next to the house there is farming building which is excellent for future livestock breeding.
The spacious garden is excellent for outdoors activities such as a BBQ or a children’s playground etc. There is a well in the garden.
There are very nice vines from the outside of the house and a lot of fruit trees and couple of wallnut trees.
There is electricity and water in the property
Despite its splendid rural location the property is easily accessed and it’s a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.