- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Walnut House
- ID: 345
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Polski Trambesh
- Town/Village: Polski Senovets
- Street: 6 Trideseta Str.
- Rooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 120 m²
- Year: 1951
- Property area: 1440 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
GREAT HOUSE in TOP condition located in beautiful village, ONLY 18 MILES close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh.
The house is well set surrounded by beautiful green views and peacefulness.
Accommodation comprises as follows:
On the ground floor you have kitchen area, basement and living room. In the extension building there is a room, one bedroom and bathroom area.
On the 1st floor there is a corridor, 2 bedrooms and two smaller rooms which can be converted in small bedrooms or bathroom area and utility room.
In the front yard there is a barn made of stone which is excellent for future livestock breeding or for storage space.
Next to the house there is a nice patio area which is perfect for BBQ area and spending summer days under the sun.
The spacious garden is excellent for outdoors activities such as a BBQ, children’s playground, etc. In the garden there are 2 big walnut trees with great nuts.
There is electricity and water (main and well) in the property.
Despite its splendid rural location the property is easily accessed and it’s a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.