- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Motocross House
- ID: 218
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: Levski
- Town/Village: Kozar Belene
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 95 m²
- Year: 1961
- Property area: 1260 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly terms: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Great House in big well developed village with NEW working bathroom and toilet, and garage.
Stunning brick house located in a lovely village, close to the historic City of Pleven and very close to the Town of Levski.
The house is well set surrounded by beautiful green views and peacefulness.
Accommodation comprises as follows:
There is an entrance hall, huge living room, 2 bedrooms, a corridor and new bathroom and toilet. Internal stairs leading to the kitchen area and an extra 2 rooms.
There is a huge basement (which can be converted into living space).
There is a garage with a pit.
The garden is green and spacious, excellent for outdoors activities such as a BBQ, children’s playground, etc.
There are outbuildings as well.