- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 203
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 150 m²
- Property area: 1920 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Union House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Obedinenie
- Street: 5 Sedemdeset i treta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1960
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
The 1st floor of the house consists of entrance hall, corridor, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and living room.
The living room walls are covered with nice woodwork.
The 2nd floor consists of entrance room, 2 BIG bedrooms, storage room and a balcony with stunning views… and a lovely melody of birds singing in the garden!!
Attached to the house there is a spacious garage.
There is space for big vehicles in the garden.
In the yard there are few farming buildings and big outbuilding, which can be converted in livable area or garage.
There is an outside sink in the garden with clean & fresh water. As well there are many fruit trees and wallnut trees.
The fence of the house is all made of stone and is high enough to keep your privacy.
There is electricity and water in the property, and Tri-Phase electricity too.
GREAT HOUSE IN VERY ATTRACTIVE AREA. A LOT OF POTENTIAL!!!