- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 242
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 150 m²
- Property area: 750 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Watchtower House
- Municipality: Polski Trambesh
- Town/Village: Polski Senovets
- Street: 19 Peta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1955
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Perfect STONE house in superb condition located in great village, ONLY 20 MILES close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh.
The house is well set surrounded by beautiful green views and peacefulness.
Accommodation comprises as follows:
On the 1st floor you have entrance hall, corridor, 1 bedroom, bathroom and toilet, living room and kitchen area which is accessible from the outside as well.
On the 2nd floor there is a corridor, 3 bedrooms and a closet.
In the garden there is a well. There is a parking space in the garden, nice, spacious garage and another garage with a pit. Next to the house there is a farming building made of stone which is excellent for future livestock breeding.
The spacious garden is excellent for outdoors activities such as a BBQ or a children’s playground etc.
There is electricity and water in the property