- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Gazebo House
- ID: 365
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: Gulyantsi
- Town/Village: Iskar
- Street: 3 Vasil Levski Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built area: 120 m²
- Year: 1963
- Property area: 1250 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
GAZEBO HOUSE!! TRADITIONAL BULGARIAN HOUSE – SUPERB LOCATION!!
SPACIOUS Bulgarian property
Situated in a well developed and peaceful village about 25 miles away from the historical City of Pleven, as well as only 10 miles from Town of Gulyantsi.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests, rivers and nature.
Massive rural house in the great village of Iskar located near two big rivers – Danube River and Iskar River.
Today we present STUNNING house with 2 INTERNAL BATHROOMS and WC’s, spacious outbuildings, big garden with a vineyard and long driveway with easy access, in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with new roads and street lighting, couple of grocery stores and nice square. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Gulyantsi and the City of Pleven.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Lapidaria Fortress;
– The Fortress Lucerneria Burgon;
– Riben – Horse Riding Center;
– Shishmanova Fortress – near Nikopol;
– Ulpia Oescus – Antique City;
– The Museum of Wine – in the City of Pleven;
– Regional Museum of History – in the City of Pleven;
TWO BATHROOMS – TWO TOILETS – AMAZING GARDEN – VINEYARD – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – OUTBUILDINGS – DRIVEWAY – NEW ROAD – BASEMENT
The house you will find a corridor, flower room, 3 spacious bedrooms, kitchen, living room, 2 shower rooms with WC’s and a storage room/cellar.
Under the house there is a spacious stone basement.
The house has two entrances – the main is through the door where is the flower room and corridor, and the other is on the kitchen with a easy access to the gazebo. The main gate can easily fit a big vehicle.
Next to the driveway are rising couple of outbuildings made of bricks and solid wood, with a lot of potential, which can be turned into a great workshop or storage space, or even for livestock breeding.
Next to the gazebo you can find the well and the outside sink.
The house is located just 5 minutes walking distance from the central square where the closest shop is. The garden area is perfect for the summer time with nice bits under the shade of the trees.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.
Despite its splendid rural location the property is easily accessed and it’s a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.