- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Shell House
- ID: 347
- District: Lovech
- Municipality: Ugarchin
- Town/Village: Mikre
- Rooms: 3
- Built area: 100 m²
- Year: 1959
- Property area: 630 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
A massive property situated in quiet pre-mountain area only 15 miles from the City of Lovech!!!
The village is very well located in the skirts of “Stara Planina Mountains”, an exceptionally picturesque region of mountains offering a wonderful coexistence of splendid nature, fresh air, an abundance of mineral springs with healing qualities and a multitude of well preserved local traditions.
The 1st floor consists of entrance hall, 2 rooms and kitchen.
The 2nd floor consists of corridor and 3 bedrooms, all the rooms have wooden flooring.
There is a nice outbuilding which can be used as a guest room.
The house is made of stones and bricks.
There is water and electricity.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful!
There are stunning views to the famous “Stara Planina Mountain Region”!!
IT’S A DREAM PROPERTY FOR MANY!