- Property type: House
- Offer type: Hot Offer! , Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Grand House
- ID: 367
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 3 Vtora Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 144 m²
- Year: 1952
- Property area: 2822 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary Deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
GRAND HOUSE!! VERY BIG and TRADITIONAL BULGARIAN HOUSE – SUPERB LOCATION!!
Massive, spacious 2-storey Bulgarian property
Situated in a well developed and peaceful village about 23 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, as well as only 10 miles from Town of Pavlikeni.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests and nature.
Spacious rural house in the mighty Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo
We present here a solid house with a bathroom, INTERNAL STAIRCASE, huge garden and very nice balcony in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Pavlikeni.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Pavlikeni Zoo – which is free for visitors;
– House-Museum of Raiko Daskalov in Byala Cherkva;
– Historical Museum in Pavlikeni;
– Gladnik Waterfall;
– Ancient Ceramic Center near Pavlikeni;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 4 miles from Stambolovo;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village.
TWO-STOREY – INTERNAL STAIRCASE – BIG GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – BATHROOM – DRIVEWAY – FIRE PLACE – OPEN BALCONY
On the ground floor of the house you will find summer kitchen with bathroom and exit to the backyard. In the house you can find entrance hall, kitchen, living room and nice stone basement/storage.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and three bedrooms, two of them are with parquette flooring in very good condition. There is as well exit to the spacious balcony which is over the summer kitchen and has nice view to the front garden and street, as well to the backyard.
The house is located just 5 minutes walking distance from the central square where the closest shop is. The garden area is perfect for the summer time with nice bits under the shade of the trees. The region is very popular with its wine producing. In Suhindol it’s located one of the most famous wineries – Lovico.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.